TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RIGHT TO USE SITE CONTENT
No content, images or coding may be copied, downloaded, reposted, redistributed or altered without the express written permission from T3D Limited.
CONTENT ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH SITE
While we have tried to ensure the information on this site is current, accurate and complete, it does not guarantee such information will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. We only provide the information on, or accessed through this site, on an "as is" basis. You must make your own assessment of the suitability of the content and/or the services for your own purposes. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the information in, or accessed through, this site. We may change the content and/or services described on the site at any time without prior notice. Users seeking to rely on or verify any content and/or services contained on this site should contact us via the Contact Us page listed on this website.
ALL LIABILITY EXCLUDED
To the extent permitted by law:
• all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this site or the information in or products accessed through it; and
• we will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this site or the information in or products accessed through it.
If the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 applies, you may have rights or remedies which are not excluded nor limited by the above. If you are using this site or its content for business purposes, the above exclusions and limits will apply and the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply. We will take action to correct any error or inaccuracy which is brought to its attention, within a reasonable time.
This site and content has been prepared in accordance with the requirements of New Zealand law. These terms and any matters or disputes connected with this site will solely and exclusively be governed by New Zealand laws and will be dealt with exclusively by New Zealand courts.
THIRD PARTY MATERIALS
This site contains links to third party websites. These are not controlled by us. They are provided for your convenience only. Please note that we do not check, nor necessarily endorses, approves or agrees with, the third party websites it links to. Third party websites will likely have their own restrictions on how you may use the content on those websites and what responsibility the website provider will accept in relation to the content. You should ensure you read and comply with these.
We collect, retain and update personal information about you which you provide both:
• directly, for example, by you sending us an email enquiring about information on Target3D services or events, or to go on mailing lists; and
• indirectly through your use of this site and the services and functionality offered through it.
We intend to use this information for purposes connected with:
• providing, monitoring and marketing existing and future goods and services and related products
• keeping you informed of developments or opportunities in areas or activities you have previously been interested in or we believe you may be interested in.
• enabling us to satisfy itself as to the credit worthiness of customers.
We do not intend to provide information to third parties.
You can request to be removed from any mailing list or similar service by emailing Unsubscribe. Your rights of removal may be subject to any additional terms which apply to the relevant list or service.
We have taken every precaution to ensure your online shopping experience is enjoyable and secure.
All credit card data is passed to our Gateway provider. We do not store or retain complete credit card details on our website, database or any communications associated with the website.